Sunday, December 24, 2017

What the hell am i doing

Sitting in a church I don't like on Christmas eve to make my mom happy.  Thinking about a question that my daughter's girlfriend asked me the other day.  How do I handle being married to an atheist?  My answer was the heart wants what the heart wants, and my faith is enough for us both.

But.....

What is worse.... a heretic, an atheist,  or a hypocrite?
The heritic walks the walk and talks the talk and doesn't believe any of it.
The atheist doesn't believe in anything and let's you know it, constantly.  Even when you tell them you don't care about their opinion.
The hypocrite believes and may even walk the walk and talk the talk, but they always judge and make sure others feel like shit for not believing enough.

So who is more wrong?  Not in the eye of god, in your eyes. Who is worse? 

No comments: