Sunday, October 27, 2013

what's next?

Been a scout leader for 12 years.  Seen more changes than I care to in the organization.  Gained and lost more girls then I'd care to admit.  Lost a few good leaders too, they will be missed.

Been a scout leader for 3 years.  Seen a few changes in the organization that needs to changes a little more for my tastes. Lost more boys than I'd like to admit.  Lost a few good leaders too since they can't accept all the changes, although I think its for the best that if you can't change.

Been a mom for 16+ years.  Seen a lot of ups and downs.  For the most part its been fun, good kids, no major events that we couldn't surmount. Now to survive the next 16 years. :)

Been married 16+ years.  Dated him for 3 years prior to that.  Almost half my life with the man.  He still surprises me. Don't tell him, I think some times he changes just to keep me on my toes.


No comments: