Sunday, August 31, 2008

alone sucks

I hate being alone. I know I said that I would love to have the house to myself for a weekend, just get away from everyone. Well I was wrong, it sucks!

The only thing to do around here is house work. There is NOTHING on cable, the computer games are getting BORING, and I have nothing that I want to read around here.

How the hell do people live by themselves?!? I've never done it myself. Always had a roommate or dorm mate or house mate. Never had a place ALL to my self for very long anyway.

Wait I remember having a dorm room to myself for a semester... that was the time I went to classes and work and the only time I ate was when my friends came and dragged me to the caf. I feel like that now, too bad the friends aren't around to drag me somewhere. They don't even know I'm home.

Maybe I should call someone.... Oh wait I did. Ya I called Nick and "yelled" at him for not inviting me to the party at his place. All the rest of the family that's in town is there. Probably a few other people I know too. Would have been fun... maybe... if it wasn't just poker... well even that's fun... Damn now I'm getting depressed.

J man get home. I hate being alone! Ok there I said it. Are you happy? I miss you guys.

No comments: